Tuesday 3 February 2015

QUANTITY

We have talked about time and quality, the next thing is quantity. A lot of people, even I, say things like “I have gotten rid of a lot of junk yet I am not losing enough weight”. We always forget that no matter how right that food is for your body too much of it can do more harm than good. One thing I did not add in my previous story is that Khadija was given a measure from the hospital, she had to measure out every meal she took. It was painful and slow but she said she started seeing results in a month. I have done a lot of harmful and unguided dieting like skipping breakfast and dinner and fruit fast, but the fact was that I gave in to my bodily demands by eating as much as I wanted. The more you eat the more calories counting against you. Let’s be wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment